Add flare and elegance to your property with custom outdoor and indoor planters as our designers paint your entrance, courtyard and foyer with the colours and textures of the season. Our designers work with a wide variety of materials to create both indoor and outdoor, permanent and seasonal displays. From sophistication to celebration: we prepare each display based on what you want to express. Seasonal displays can include:
- Spring planters may include tulip, daffodils, crocuses, curly branches, pussy willow, hydrangeas, rhodo, branches, hyacinths, pansies, viola, curly willow, dogwood branches
- Summer planters may include annuals and perennials, such as geraniums, hibiscus, begonias, crotons, ivies, ipomeas, fuchsias, mandevilla, bacopas, dahlias, fuchsias, euphorbia, etc.
- Fall planter may include: fruits, cabbages, mums, kale, blue fescue, fountain grass, english ivy, dogwood bunches, various grasses, etc.
- Looking to create your own seasonal planter at home? Take a look at our top 10 picks to add to your seasonal fall planters.
- Winter planters may include cones, berries, bird branches, white pine, cedar, oregonian, douglas fur, magnolias, ornaments, cherry sticks, red dogwood, and others.
Looking to create your own seasonal planters? Check out our blog post on our top picks for the top plants and flowers to include in fall, winter, spring, and summer planters.
Contact us and let us know what you’re looking for in terms of seasonal planters. Our horticultural experts will get in touch with you to learn more about your property’s design, your house’s architecture, and your current garden. Based on this information we’ll recommend certain types of plants and flowers. We will then dispatch our crew who will assemble the plants on site at your home.
- We customize each planter to your specific needs and desires
- We incorporate your home and garden’s design in our recommendations
- We can do a wide variety of designs, including modern, formal, classic, traditional
- We take into account the location of your home and porch and select the best plants for that specific location
- We fill your planters and urns on site so you can see the process and enjoy the final result
- We can compliment the seasonal urns and plants with what you have in the garden, so the seasonal planters become an extension of your outdoor space
To get the most value for your money, combine your seasonal planters purchase with one of our other great outdoor services: landscape design, landscape maintenance, construction, winter services, and horticultural services.